- REDIRECT Template:Infobox boss
Randomly encountered Super version of Sloth, one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Super Sloth can be distinguished from his normal Sloth counterpart by his single open eye.
Super Sloth attacks by firing two IPECAC bombs and spawning two spiders at a time.
With the dual IPECAC poison bomb attack, this boss can dish out damage easily if not properly dodged. His spawned spiders will try to distract you from doing so. Also, you need to be very careful when he spawns them, as they come out very quickly. It is best to ignore them most of the time since Super Sloth will often kill them with his projectiles.
Eternal Super Sloth's Behavior
Eternal Super Sloth uses 2 attacks:
- Spawns 2 volleys of Spiders or Attack Flies (2 for spiders and 3 for flies).
- Shoots 2 volleys of blood shots.
- Like Pestilence, Super Sloth can be poisoned and take damage, but he will not turn green.
- As of Wrath of The Lamb v.1.48, Super Sloth is bugged and does not have the head of a Gazing Globin, and is simply a larger version of Sloth.
- Much like his "Normal" counterpart, he has the appearance of a black and dark-green Gazing Globin, the alternate version of the Globin.
- Super Sloth's head is a dark green and red - this could be because of the Gazing Globin's head wasn't tinted/recolored right.However,this has been fixed in Rebirth.
|The Seven Deadly Sins|