My Reflection is a passive item.
A broken handheld mirror.
Isaac gets a light blue crescent on his head.
Gives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect. Range is reduced.
- Any additional range adds to the distance of the boomerang effect. However it ultimately limits your prime range to medium.
- Flinging the shots by firing while walking forward drastically improves the maximum distance they will travel with this upgrade. The shots are actually drawn to Isaac's current location, meaning that they can be "pulled" to a certain direction by walking that way. This also means that if they go through you, they will turn around and start heading back again and repeat this behavior until they reach their maximum range or hit something.
- Ouija Board, Cupid's Arrow, The Inner Eye and A Lump Of Coal.
- IPECAC, Bob's Rotten Head - Explosive shots will come back at Isaac. This is not recommended, as Isaac will almost always take damage by every shot.
- Spoon Bender - Shots will home in on enemies, making landing shots much easier if you have a lot of range.
- The Parasite - Shots fire as normal until they hit an environmental object or an enemy, which will cause the split tears to gain the boomerang effect.