The Binding of Isaac Wiki
Advertisement

Lucky Foot is an unlockable passive item.

A three toed severed foot with a gold stub and a thin circular string.

Effects[]

All pills picked up will have positive effects (same effect as the PHD but without pill identification), but will not affect neutral pills such as Balls of Steel, Pretty Fly, Telepills, Bad Gas, Bombs are Key, I Found Pills, Puberty, or Friends Till The End.

Increased Chances[]

The Lucky Foot increases your chances:

  • Getting heart or coin pickups from poop piles and fireplaces.
  • Winning the Shell Game in the Arcade from 33% to roughly 56%. (see below) 
  • Winning items from Slot Machines 
  • Removes "dud" fortunes from Fortune Telling Machines
  • Getting a Pickup after clearing a room from 86.6% to 96.3%.
  • Getting a Devil Beggar to pay out (chance of paying out increases from 25% to 33.33%)

If a Shell Game is lost, the player will automatically be given a second chance, also at a 33% chance of winning. Statistically, two attempts only have a 44.44% chance of losing (2/3 * 2/3), therefore odds of winning are effectively 55.56%.

If the current Luck stat is not negative, the chance of getting a drop after clearing a room is increased from approximately 86.6% to 96.3%. However, if the current Luck stat is negative the chance is raised to 100%, with a reduced chance of seeing a pill, card, or trinket drop the lower your Luck is. See the Luck section on the Hidden Stats page for detailed calculations.

Trivia[]

  • As of WotL version 1.48, it completely removes fortunes from fortune telling machines, forcing the machine to re-roll if it lands on a fortune.
  • On the character selection screen, the name of the item while viewing Cain is misspelled as "Luck Foot".
  • Lucky Foot is based on a lucky rabbit's foot.
Items
Passive Items Tear Modifiers: The Inner EyeSpoon BenderMy ReflectionSkatoleCube of MeatCupid's ArrowDr. FetusMom's EyeWiggle WormTechnologyChocolate MilkLoki's HornsLittle ChubbySpider's BiteThe Common ColdThe ParasiteMom's ContactsMom's KnifeOuija BoardBrimstoneA Lump of Coal

(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: IPECACTough LoveTechnology 2Mutant SpiderEpic FetusPolyphemusSacred Heart)

Stat Ups: The Sad OnionMax's HeadNumber OneBlood of the MartyrMagic MushroomRoid RageRaw LiverLunchDinnerDessertBreakfastRotten MeatWooden SpoonThe BeltMom's UnderwearMom's HeelsMom's LipstickWire Coat HangerStevenPentagramThe MarkGrowth HormonesMini MushroomThe PactSmall RockSuper BandageRobo-BabyLittle C.H.A.D.Little GishLittle SteveThe RelicThe HaloMoney Equals PowerBlood BagOdd Mushroom (Thin)Odd Mushroom (Large)Whore Of BabylonBucket Of Lard
(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: StigmataSpeed BallChemical PeelBloody LustCat-O-Nine-TailsStem CellsTooth PicksSMB Super Fan!MEAT!Magic 8 BallSqueezyJesus Juice)

Familiars and Orbitals: Brother BobbyHalo Of FliesDistant AdmirationSister MaggyGuardian AngelDemon BabyDead BirdForever AloneSack Of PenniesBomb Bag
(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: Bum FriendThe PeeperGhost BabyHarlequin BabyDaddy LonglegsSacrificial DaggerRainbow BabyHoly WaterGuppy's Hair BallAbel)

Others: 1UPThe VirusLess Than ThreeSkeleton KeyA DollarA QuarterBoom!TranscendenceThe CompassPHDRosaryXRay VisionLucky FootMagnetoTreasure MapThe LadderCharm Of The VampireThe BatterySteam SaleDead CatLord Of The PitSpelunker HatMr. MegaThe Wafer9 VoltBobby-Bomb
(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: Guppy's TailMom's PurseBob's CursePageant BoyScapularInfestationThe MulliganHabitSpirit Of The NightAnkhCeltic CrossMitreFateThe Black BeanHoly GrailDead DovePyro3 Dollar BillMom's Coin PurseBox)

Activated Items Base Items: The PoopMr. BoomTammy's HeadMom's BraKamikazeMom's PadBob's Rotten HeadTeleport!My Little UnicornYum HeartDoctor's RemoteShoop Da Whoop!Lemon MishapThe HourglassThe NailWe Need To Go Deeper!Deck of CardsMonstro's ToothThe GamekidMom's Bottle of PillsThe DiceThe Pinking ShearsThe BeanDead Sea ScrollsRazor BladeForget Me NowA Pony

(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: Guppy's PawIV BagBest FriendRemote DetonatorGuppy's HeadPrayer CardNotched AxeCrystal BallCrack The SkyThe CandleD20Spider ButtDad's KeyPortable SlotWhite PonyBlood Rights)

Books: The BibleThe Book of BelialThe NecronomiconBook Of RevelationsBook of ShadowsAnarchist CookbookThe Book Of SinMonster Manuel
(Wrath of the Lamb DLC: Telepathy for Dummies)

Advertisement