Loki (ロキ Roki), also known as "Baby Demon" and "Fetus Demon" in the artbook, is a boss found in the Depths.
His main attack has three steps. He makes poses whilst attacking. First, he shoots 4 projectiles in a plus shaped pattern, followed by 4 shots in an X shaped pattern, and finishing with another 4 shots in a plus-shape pattern. His other attack shoots 8 projectiles in a circle around him.
He also randomly teleport himself during the fight.
Eternal Loki uses all his bullet-related attacks 3 times in a rapid session, while summoning normal Babies and Angelic Babies (though they look like their Eternal variants). He also can heal himself for 10% of his max HP every time Isaac takes damage.
- It is rare to find him as a boss. He is, however, very common in Sheol (encountered in pairs) and sometimes can be encountered in The Womb. He can be encountered in triplicate in The Chest.
- During developement, Loki's codename was "Mr.Cool".
- It was confirmed by Edmund on Formspring that Loki indeed possesses two pairs of arms.
- In Norse mythology, Loki is the god of mischief and chaos.
- His Japanese name, "Roki", translates to "deadlines".
|The Binding of Isaac|
From this version, Loki's Boom Flies does get damaged by Pokies.