Little Chubby is an unlockable passive item.
A miniature version of the boss Chub.
Adds a Familiar that follows Isaac.
Charges forward and deals damage to any enemies in his path. Will follow Isaac's first tear, until it recharges after 4 seconds. It deals 3.5 damage per hit, but in a rapid session, which results in significant amount of damage per charge.
Little Chubby's attack is affected by momentum, just as tears are. Thus, he can be shot diagonally.
When you enter a new room, the first shot will automatically activate Little Chubby.
If he is hit by an explosive while charging away from Issac, he will take momentum from the explosion and will normally go faster, although the exact speed and direction he goes in after the explosion is unpredictable.
- For Little Chubby to recharge, he must first get back to Isaac. Therefore, running away from Little Chubby after firing him will extend the time required to recharge him.
- Edmund has stated that Little Chubby is his favorite item.
- The item is actually based on a reoccurring character in his comics, called Lil' Chubby, which is a talking penis.
- According to Edmund, Lil' Chubby is actually a male, unlike his mother Chub. 
- If Little Chubby is fired at an open door, he may sometimes get stuck.
- While Little Chubby is not actively attacking, familiars that would switch with or become Brother Bobby due to Holy Water or Best Friend will not change.
- If Little Chubby is fired at an Eternal Knight in the face (or is fired at some other eternal enemies that has certain invulnerable parts), it might disappear. It will reappear in next room.