Little C.H.A.D. is an unlockable passive item.
A miniature version of the boss C.H.A.D.
Drops a Half-Heart upon the completion of every three rooms.
- The hearts dropped cannot be replaced by Soul Hearts or Eternal Hearts.
- This item cannot be re-rolled when spawned in a boss room after defeating C.H.A.D. However, when spawned in a treasure room, Little C.H.A.D. can be re-rolled for another treasure room item.
- When playing as ???, Little C.H.A.D. will still drop hearts, but they will be useless.
- Yum Heart - Greatly increases Red Heart gain, especially when combined with the Habit.
- IV Bag - Turns unneeded hearts into coins.
- This item is a reference to C.H.A.D., the second boss from Super Meat Boy. Its appearance seems to be based off of C.H.A.D.'s form in his world's post-boss cutscene.
- If the player already has Harlequin Baby, Little Steve, Robo-Baby, Sister Maggy or Little Gish at the time of collecting Little C.H.A.D., the previous familiar will be transformed into Brother Bobby for the duration of the room.
- If C.H.A.D. was not defeated yet, defeating the Headless Horseman may unlock this item.
- If the player already has a Little C.H.A.D., obtaining another one will not have any effect.