- Not to be confused with the Keeper enemy.
Unlike other characters, Keeper uses coins as health. He starts with two health coins, loses one every time he is damaged, and heals for one coin every time he picks up a coin. All types of hearts are transformed into Blue Flies (half red hearts are one fly, full red hearts are two, soul/spirit hearts are three, black hearts are four, and eternal hearts are five) and Keeper cannot have more than two health coins. If Keeper falls to one health coin (Devil deal, Health Down,..), any HP Up will increase his health back to two health coins.
- Keeper now holds... a Penny! - Defeat Hush.
- Rib of Greed - Complete Greed Mode.
- Noose Baby - Defeat Mega Satan.
- Keeper holds Wooden Nickel - Defeat Isaac.
- Keeper holds Store Key - Defeat Satan.
- Deep Pockets - Defeat ???.
- Karma - Defeat The Lamb.
- Sticky Nickels - Complete the Boss Rush.
- Super Greed Baby - Defeat Mom's Heart or It Lives on Hard mode.
- Sale Baby - Earn all of the Hard mode Completion Marks.
More info coming soon.