- Spawns a demonic familiar that copies most of Isaac's tear effects.
- 20/20: Shoots two tears at once.
- Azazel: Fires a short-ranged Brimstone beam.
- Brimstone: Charges and shoots a small beam like Lil' Brimstone.
- Cursed Eye: No effect.
- Dead Eye: The damage multiplier is raised by Isaac's tears, not Incubus'. Incubus' tears can still receive the damage boost, but this has no effect on Lilith because she cannot fire her own tears.
- Dr. Fetus: Incubus will fire small bombs.
- Epic Fetus: Incubus will shoot normal tears while Isaac uses guided missiles.
- Loki's Horns: No effect.
- Marked: Fire rate increased. Incubus will fire in the direction the character is facing. The crosshair will not appear if playing as Lilith.
- Maw of the Void: Damage is increased, but Incubus can not trigger the void ring.
- Mom's Knife: Incubus will fire a smaller knife that has a quicker charge time and much shorter range. Not recommended to take this item as Lilith (as she herself can not use the knife) unless she also has Tech X.
- Mongo Baby: Does not copy Incubus' tears.
- Monstro's Lung: Incubus gains the effect of Monstro's Lung.
- Number One: Fire rate increased while tear height and range are unaffected.
- R U a Wizard?: No effect.
- Technology .5: No effect.
- Tech X: Incubus will charge and shoot small laser circles. Shots are charged to shoot small circles, not for larger ones.
- Technology 2: Increases the fire rate but decreases the damage of Incubus' tears. Incubus will not fire a continuous laser.
- The Wiz: Shoots two diagonal tears simultaneously.
- Tractor Beam: Range up but trajectory is unaffected.
- Isaac's Tears: Not charged by Incubus' tears. As a result, Lilith can only use this item once because she is forced to rely on Incubus' tears.
- Incubus can be spawned by Cambion Conception. If Lilith were to get one however, nothing would happen.
- An Incubus is a male demon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.