Gnawed Leaf is one of the new items introduced in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. It appears as a green leaf with a bite taken out of it. Its seeds are V6EW TND6, YZNE RNDG, and R6NN D1MY
Upon pickup, Isaac gets a small brown ringtail, similar to that of a tanooki.
After standing still for a few seconds, Isaac will turn into a statue and become invulnerable as long as he does not move, fire tears or use any items. Some enemies (such as Mom's Hand) will still target Isaac, but will not affect him while he is a statue.
- Gnawed Leaf + 9 Volt + Any 1 charge item: infinite uses of a 1 charge item, however note that choosing the correct room to use this in is important, as some rooms will have enemies that surround Isaac and will injure him on item use.
- Gnawed Leaf + Daddy Longlegs: When you turn into a statue daddy Longlegs kills all the enemies for you, allowing a free clear of every room. A game breaking synergy.
- Gnawed Leaf + A Passive-Offensive Item like orbitals will cause damage even in statue form. This can cause you to clear most rooms, including boss rooms, with ease. But it takes a while and is limited to the items you have.
- Gnawed Leaf + Leech: If you like waiting, you can kill Gurdy with this combo in 15 minutes without even moving, a lazy man's dream.
- Gnawed Leaf + Poison Touch: The enemies still take the poison damage in statue mode.
- Gnawed Leaf + Gemini: Gemini will go around killing all of the enemies in range while the player remains still.
- Gnawed Leaf + Demon baby: Demon baby shoots automatically at enemies, even in statue form.
- Gnawed Leaf + E.Coli/Midas Touch: Will turn any enemy in contact to Isaac to turn to Poop/pennies. If using E.Coli, unless the enemies fly, Isaac may have to attack out of his statue form to get rid of some of the surrounding poop, as it blocks movement to walking enemies.
- Gnawed Leaf + Mom's Knife+ The Ludovico Technique: Stand still and chill while controlling your knife around to attack enemies.
- This item is a reference to the Tanooki suit from Super Mario Bros 3, which also has a similar tail and the ability to turn into a statue.
- This item could also be a reference to Tom Nook from the Animal Crossing series because the Animal Crossing logo is a leaf with a hole in the corner. Tom Nook is also a Tanooki