Bony is a skeletal monster appearing in all Chapters except Chapter 1.
They are white skeletons with large empty eye-sockets and three teeth from the upper mouth.
They wander around the room aimlessly and throw bone-projectiles at rapid speeds. Bony may shoot a little diagonal when the character get close to it. The bone-projectiles also have long range and they shoot at a very fast rate.
- Bony has a chance to be spawned after killing Rotty.
- They are based on Stalfos from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Despite being made out of bones entirely, they leave blood stains and gore behind upon death.
- The blood stains and gore are now removed and replaced with just bones after death from the DLC. (?)
- Bonies are the only enemies to have their own unique projectile type. Same apply to their variant Black Bony.