The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † (also titled as Afterbirth +) is a second mini-DLC for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth after the Afterbirth expansion, the first DLC. It was released on January 3, 2017.
The features include:
- Two new playable characters named Apollyon & The Forgotten.
- 4 new bosses and new alternative forms of existing bosses.
- New monsters.
- 2 new transformations.
- 67 new items.
- 27 new trinkets.
- 10 new pickups.
- A bestiary that shows detailed information about monsters.
- A modding support. [PC only?]
- Daily Greed runs.
- A new mode: Greedier Mode.
- A new final chapter, and also including a new final boss and ending.
- 5 new challenges.
- 40 new achievements.
- A new "Victory Lap" mechanic.
- Development tools that allow players to continue updating the game with further expanded content. [PC ONLY]
- CO-OP mode [NINTENDO SWITCH ONLY]
|The Binding of Isaac||Wrath of the Lamb • Eternal Edition|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth||Afterbirth • Afterbirth † • Repentance|
|Other games||The Legend of Bum-bo • The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.