20/20 is an item in The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth. It is a pair of glasses with black frames.
Isaac is shown wearing glasses with tape going down the middle.
Each shot will fire 2 tears in a parallel pattern.Unlike The Inner Eye and Mutant Spider, 20/20 does not affect your Tears stat, therefore effectively double your damage output. However, it cannot synergize with some items that synergize with those two items well.
- Chemical Peel and Blood Clot - Instead of firing a normal tear and a blood tear at the same time, every second pair of tears will become blood tears and gain effects of these items.
- Brimstone, Technology, Mom's Knife, The Inner Eye and Mutant Spider - Completely override 20/20.
- Polyphemus - Two giant tears are fired together. Unlike The Inner Eye and Mutant Spider, the damage formula of Polyphemus will not be changed.
- Cursed Eye - Shoots 4 pairs of tears in a rapid succession. Note that if 20/20 is picked up later than Cursed Eye, the charging animation of Cursed Eye will be overriden.
- Epic Fetus and Doctor's Remote - Strikes target area with 2 consecutive missiles.
- Dr. Fetus - 2 bombs are thrown together.
- IPECAC - Two IPECAC shots are fired without decreasing either blast's damage.
20/20 vision is a term used to describe ones sight. 20/20 vision means one can see from 20 feet away what average people see from 20 feet away, AKA one has average sight.
20/20 can be found in the first treasure room using the following seed(s):
- ZVKK 1S3J